Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to JobsVariety!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JobsVariety , located at www.JobsVariety.com and applications.
By using JobsVariety platform we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.JobsVariety.com or the applications if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use JobsVariety Platform. By using JobsVariety Platform or agreeing to these term and conditions, you warrant and represent to us that you are at least 18 years of age.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements:”Bid”, “Offer” refers to offer “The Customer”, ” Customer”, “Freelancer”, “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company's terms and conditions. “JobsVariety”, “JobsVariety Platform”, “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. “Milestones” refers to milestone panel that will include the project divided into progress sections.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in respect of provision of the Company's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of UK. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By utilizing specific Cookies that can be used only by JobsVariety and acces the mobile device IDs, to save your information for future logins on the JobsVariety Platform, register user preferences and to keep session information.
Copyright © September 24, 2019 JobsVariety
Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- We, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our JobsVariety Platform and the material on our applications and website; and
- All the copyright and other intellectual property right in our website, JobsVariety Platform and applications and the material on our website are reserved.
Unless otherwise stated, JobsVariety and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.JobsVariety.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.JobsVariety.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from www.JobsVariety.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.JobsVariety.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.JobsVariety.com
- Redistribute content from www.JobsVariety.com
- Post content or items in incorrect categories or subcategories on our Website
- Violate any laws, our policies or third party rights
- Fail to make payment to services provided to you
- Distribute or post spam
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm JobsVariety, the website or applications, or the Users interests or property, or which may harass or cause distress or any other inconvenience to any person
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
JobsVariety allows its customers and freelancers to connect through JobVariety’s platform.
JobsVariety does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments, Posts prior to their presence on the website. Comments, Posts do not reflect the views and opinions of JobsVariety its agents and/or affiliates. Comments, Posts reflect the views and opinions of the person who post them. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, JobsVariety shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments or Posts on this website.
JobsVariety reserves the right to monitor all information including but not limited to Posts, Comments and to remove any Posts, Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
From time to time and without notice, we may change or add to the Website or applications or the information, services or products described in it. We do not undertake to Update the Website on regular basis. JobsVariety will not be liable to anyone if any error occurs in the information on JobVariety’s Platform or if that information is inaccurate.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Posts do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Posts do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Posts will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant JobsVariety a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Posts, Comments and other information in any and all forms, formats or media.
No use of JobsVariety's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Using JobsVariety services
- Jobs Variety offers its platform for users for the following:
- Customers can use JobsVariety Platform to place Projects.
- You agree that JobsVariety has unrestricted, worldwide, royalty – free license to use, adapt, modify or reproduce any content and information including but not limited to the Posted Projects and make it publicly available, including to internet users that are not Platform users or use it for general promotion of the JobsVariety Service.
- Customers can modify or delete a Project at any time as long as the Bid was not accepted. JobsVariety reserves the right to cancel all the Bids made prior to the modification on the posted Project. Jobs Variety reserves the right to delete the posted Project if found offensive in any way or breaching the terms and conditions within this agreement or the supplementing policies.
- Once the Customer will select and accept a Bid, the Customer must pay the Agreed Price into the Payment account within JobsVariety and the JobsVariety Services and the Admin Commission is due and payable.
- Upon the completion of the Project, the Customer must provide a notice of completion and confirm that the Project has been completed. The JobsVariety reserves the right to release the Freelancers funds from Payment Account when JobsVariety considers the Project Completed.
- The customer will be able to mark his/her Project as “Featured Project” by paying the respective additional Admin Commission.
- The Customer will have the ability to “Invite” the Freelancer for a selected Project via Freelacers Profile Page.
- Freelancers can place Bids on the posted Projects.
- Once the Bid was accepted the Customer and the Freelancer are encouraged to communicate with each other and create the Milestones.
- Upon completion of the Project The freelancer has to provide notice of that on the JobsVariety Platform.
- After the project is completed and both the Customer and the Freelancer are happy they are encouraged to provide a review and feedback of the Service on the JobsVariety Platform.
Roles and Obligations
- The JobsVariety Platform must be used only for Customers to post Projects and Freelancers to place bids on them.
- In their account description Customers have the option to choose between a business entity or individual.
- Creating an account with JobsVariety is free for both Customers and Freelancers.
- JobsVariety reserves the right to decline a person to create an account with JobsVariety or suspend/modify any existing account including, if JobsVariety considers that the User’s conduct (including a breach of this Agreement) is damaging to the operation of the JobsVariety Platform.
- JobsVariety carry no responsibility and makes no warranty as to the accuracy and truthfulness of the information provided by the Customers and Freelancers, including and not limited to the ability of the Customers to pay for the Requested service and the ability of the Freelancer to execute the project or have the right materials/instruments.
- JobsVariety has no liability for any aspect of the Freelancer Customer interaction, including but not limited to the description, execution or completion pf the Project.
- You must not demand any additional payments from the Customer on the delivery of the Project on top of the formerly agreed price. You must not request any payments outside Jobvariety’s Platform.
Fees and services
JobsVariety is charging fees such as Admin Commission, memberships and other. JobsVariety may choose to temporarily change some of the fees on a few services for promotional events (memberships, discounts), or may introduce some new services. This changes will be effective when a temporary promotional event or a new service will be posted on the JobsVariety website, or notified through promotional correspondence.
Payments and refunds
In the case of a project cancellation requested from either the Customer or Freelancer there will be a Cancellation Fee due to JobsVariety from the Cancelling side.
JobsVariety my take up to 14 days to return the Agreed payment (less the the Cancellation Fee if applicable) to the Customer.
JobsVariety may use Identity Verification Services when needed.
The User is fully responsible for the accuracy and the truthfulness of the information provided and JobsVariety accepts no responsibility of that.
All Users are responsible for their own insurance, JobsVariety accepts no liability or responsibility for any damage or other negative effects or outcomes on Customers or Freelancers side, from any of their actions or inactions.
JobsVariety reserves the right to close, suspend, limit the access or refuse service for any User without a reason.
If JobsVariety close Your Account due to your breach of this Agreement, you may be liable to certain fees due according to This Terms and Conditions or any of the additional policies.
JobsVariety may modify this Terms and Conditions or any of the additional Policies at any given time (and Update it on the appropriate page), if this will take place then appropriate notifications will be sent to Users on their JobsVariety accounts or advise the User on the next login.
Meditation and Dispute Resolution
JobsVariety encourages the Users to resolve any disputes directly.
JobsVariety may assist in resolving a dispute if JobsVariety considers so.
JobsVariety may use Your information as it considers in order to mediate or resolve a dispute.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of UK.
By this Agreement the Freelancer is responsible to pay his own taxes if any applicable, JobsVariety accepts no responsibility or liability for that.